The BGI team is running a consultation about the BGI and asking for the games sector’s input to the proposal.
Let us know what you think about our proposal for this landmark new organisation by adding your comments to this page.
We are really interested in finding out:
- What do you think about the proposal for a new national games agency as a whole?
- Do you think that the proposed structure of the finance programme will assist games companies?
- If not, what alternatives would you recommend?
- How do you think we could best promote the genius of British-made games to the public?
- What do you think about a national games festival that travels like a City of Culture through the different games clusters each year and promotes local talent?
- What skills gaps or requirements do you have in your organisation or as an individual?
- Would you be interested in online training in 10 different production and commercial disciplines each year?
- How should we account for the BGI’s programmes to the games sector once they are up and running?
- How can we persuade the government to fund this proposal?
Please add your name and organisation to your post
Please be constructive in your feedback
Please respect the opinions of others but we encourage a lively debate
Any inappropriate material will be removed by the moderators